E-Prescribe login issues on mobile
"When trying to e-prescribe on mobile devices, I am seeing a login screen rather than the patient's e-prescribe page."
This is due to browsers disabling what are called "3rd party cookies" by default, especially on mobile devices. This is very simple to fix though.
Safari (iOS / iPad OS 11+):
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies”.
- Go to chrome://settings/cookies in your laptop/desktop Chrome browser. These settings are not accessible via iOS.
- Turn off "Block third-party cookies" and "Block all cookies".
- If you sync your Chrome settings across all your devices (via logging into Google on all your Chrome apps), then this will allow you to utilize the e-prescribing on mobile Chrome.